Cappello's Naked Pizza CrustCappello's
- Grain Free
- Non GMO
- Yeast Free
If you’ve never walked in on a crust naked before, go for it. The crust doesn’t mind. Because crusts don’t have minds. Our Certified Paleo Naked Crust doesn’t even have toppings. That’s where you come in. Be creative. Add whatever kinds of edible “clothing” you want. Or follow a recipe to add whatever toppings it tells you. Our Naked Crust makes great breakfast flatbreads and dessert pizzas. Or leave it naked if you prefer. We get it. Some days clothes are too much trouble.
Crust: Cage-free† eggs, almond flour, arrowroot flour, cassava flour, coconut milk, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, psyllium husk, lemon juice, sea salt, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, honey.
Contains eggs and tree nuts (almond and coconut).
Net Weight: 11OZ (312g)
Storage: Keep Frozen
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place baking sheet on middle rack while oven preheats.
- Remove pizza from plastic and cardboard tray.
- Top with your favorite fresh ingredients.
- Place frozen pizza directly on the preheated baking sheet.
- Cook for 11–15 minutes until crust begins to brown.
(Oven temperatures and cook times will vary.)